français english español català Home

 

The House


Cal Perelló is one of the region’s oldest structures. According to the ancient registries, the house belonged to Pere Alòs in 1475 yet, but it was then acquired by Antoni Perelló in 1536. His descendants lived here until the second half of the 18th century, when they settled in the near town of Tàrrega. At the beginning of the 1800’s, the family settled in Barcelona, still preserving the two parental houses of l’Ametlla and Tàrrega until 30 years ago.

Following the original construction in the 14th and 15th centuries, the house has undergone several additions along the way. The first one, in a renaissance style, ocurred in the middle of 16th century, when it was acquired by Antoni Perelló. The second in 1635, in which Francesc Perelló commanded the building of a wing facing north according the baroc style.

Cal Perelló is now a permanently inhabited house offering only three guest rooms: the White room (minisuite with bath), the Shop (with bath) and the Blue room (with shared bath).

Breakfast is included in the price of the rooms. On weekends we also offer dinner, arranged in advance, but on weekdays we offer full board. Our kitchen supplies organic products that come from our own garden, pantry and farm. Besides fruits and vegetables, wine, olive oil, eggs, honey and milk are produced at home.

Cal Perelló has two large shared rooms, with library and wireless internet access, but no television. The outdoor gardens and the swimming pool are open to guests, which can also visit the farm, the stables and the orchard. Pets are not accepted. Smoking and eating is not allowed in rooms.

 

 

Home Contact The Surroundings The Accommodations Horseback Riding The house